I’ve updated the statistics and the i spent the rest of the day figuring out how the new plot.ly v2 works. You can see it in action on this page (beware, it takes a bit to initialize so be patient).
|Days spent scanning the archive:||314|
|Average number of items scanned each day:||22.65605096|
|Average surface scanned each day:||2719.433121 cm2|
|Average raw file size produced each day:||1.838868373 GB|
|Average file sizes posted online each day:||10.21929678 MB|
Counting 1111 days since the start of the project (20131111) it looks like, for the last three years, almost every three day i was doing some scanning.